Welcome to TSUKIMI's Love For All Campaign!
Thank you for taking your time to visit this page. Every child has the right to an education. But because of poverty, 58 million primary school aged children are not enrolled in school. Being out of school puts these children at greater risk of exploitation, child marriage and lower income-earning potential. With World Vision we can do more than simply get kids in the classroom - we can empower them to step out of poverty. Equipped with literacy and other life skills, they can grow into adults who earn higher wages, education their own childre, and have a voice in their community.
Your gift will help prevent abuse, and restore vulnerable children's physical and emotional health by providing resources like:
- Education for families and communities on exploitation prevention, the equal value of girls and boys, and the nurture of children
- Empowering children to protect themselves and one another
- Counseling and recovery assitance for those harmed through sexual abuse, child labor, forced participation in armed conflict, and other atrocities
- Access to healthcare, education support, and life skills training
- Community partnerships that effectively and sustainably address harmful cultural norms that enable exploitation, abuse, and violence
That is we are raising money to help this vision become a reality and YOU can help us make that difference today!