Fundraise for HealthStart a Fundraiser
You can help kids stay healthy and active.
Where extreme poverty exists, pregnant women and children under 5 are dying too often, simply because they do not have access to the most basic health information, care, and nutrition. More than 16,000 children under 5 die every day - most from preventable causes like diarrhea, pneumonia, birth complications, and malaria.
You can protect kids' health by supporting essential medical and nutrition resources for them and their Moms. And thanks to public grants, your gifts will multiply 3 times in impact!
You’ll help provide life-saving resources and nutrition programs like:
Health monitoring and malnutrition interventions, with a focus on the critical first 1,000 days of a child’s life (from conception to second birthday)
Birth preparedness training and pre- and postnatal care for expectant moms and newborns
- Support for kids and Moms to recieve essential vaccinations, vitamin supplements, and deworming
- Medicine and supplies for clinics
- Critical training for parents and our network of over 22,000 volunteer community health workers, including nutrition and hygiene education
- Prevention training and treatment for malaria, HIV, and other diseases
- Training for faith leaders to promote good health behaviors and fight stigma around disease in their communities