Brake The Cycle of Poverty
Join us on March 7, 2017
Donate To This Event
Register to Ride Donate Now
If you made it this far, you are seriously considering joining us as a rider, supporter or dinner attendee.
If you are a rider, here is what you need to know.
- The minimum fundraising commitment is $750 per rider. Our goal is $2,500 per rider. You can cover your donation personally or fundraise via this site.
- You can create a team of riders to join you in fundraising with a team fundraising page. The commitment remains $750 per rider, but teams typically raise much more money.
- This is not a race; do not be intimidated by the distance or the terrain. Be inspired by the cause and give it your best. You can do more than you think you can and we are here to help with questions and training tips.
- Click the link below and join us! Remember, just $350 means one bike and a microloan to a deserving villager in remote Zambia.
Ready to help provide bicycles to people in Zambia?
- Register. It only takes a minute to set up a campaign.
- Customize your personal fundraising page.
- Spread the word, and watch the donations roll in.
- Make an impact in the lives of people in poverty!
REGISTER TO RIDE DONATE NOW