Child Health and Nutrition FundDonate To This Campaign
YOUR CHURCH CAN HELP KIDS STAY HEALTHY AND THRIVE.
Where extreme poverty exists, pregnant women and children under 5 are dying too often, simply because they don’t have access to the most basic health information, care, and nutrition. More than 16,000 children under 5 die every day — most from preventable causes like diarrhea, pneumonia, birth complications, and malaria.
Your Church can protect kids’ health by supporting essential medical and nutrition resources for them and their moms.
And thanks to public grants your Church's gift will multiply 5X in impact to help save kids' lives!
- Health monitoring and malnutrition interventions, with a focus on the critical first 1,000 days of a child’s life (from conception to second birthday)
- Birth preparedness training and pre- and postnatal care for expectant moms and newborns, including New Mother & Baby Kits
- Support for kids and moms to receive essential vaccinations, vitamin supplements, and deworming
- Medicine and supplies for clinics
- Critical training for parents and our network of over 184,000 volunteer community health workers, including nutrition and hygiene education
- Prevention training and treatment for malaria, HIV, and other diseases
- Training for faith leaders to promote good health behaviors and fight stigma around disease in their communities
Giving by Mail
If you or your church would like to mail in a gift towards the response, checks can be mailed to the address below. Please indicate source "W10002687 Child Health and Nutrition fund" for the World Vision staff. Thank you for your gift and partnership!
PO Box 78481
Tacoma, WA 98481
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.
—Psalm 46:1-2 (NIV)
Our Commitment Your gift is a sacred trust. We promise to honor your generosity and use your donation in the most effective way possible. The gift options shown reflect World Vision projects and the suggested donation amounts are based on periodic surveys of the countries we serve. Each item is representative of the gift category in which it appears, and donations will be used to provide assistance within that gift category where it is needed most. When you give any animal gift, a portion of the gift may also help provide watering sources, farming assistance, hunger relief, and other related essentials as needed.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.